Function of blogs
From now on, May 2006, I'm sorting out my blogs as follows:
1. almondblossom will be for creative writing output e.g. poems, prose and anything else that's relevant.
2. shaqued will be for thoughts/polemics and views on the world today from a Christian perspective etc etc (possibly yawningly boring but fun for me!)
If I can work out how, I'll swop some of the stuff over on each one, where I've posted it wrongly and I'll do my best to keep up to date with stuff for a change.
Blessings.
1. almondblossom will be for creative writing output e.g. poems, prose and anything else that's relevant.
2. shaqued will be for thoughts/polemics and views on the world today from a Christian perspective etc etc (possibly yawningly boring but fun for me!)
If I can work out how, I'll swop some of the stuff over on each one, where I've posted it wrongly and I'll do my best to keep up to date with stuff for a change.
Blessings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home